Servicing and MOT
Whether your vehicle is brand new or three years old, you won’t find a better or more competitive place to have it serviced, maintained and repaired than J Davy.
There are no hidden extras in our prices as we pride ourselves on offering transparent and competitive quotes. All of our quotes are inclusive of fittings and VAT so the price you see is the price you pay.
We are subscribed to the Chartered Trading Standards Institute-approved Motor Industry’s Code of Practice for Service & Repair, click here to find out more.
If your Vauxhall is over two years old, you could save up to 25% off servicing and repairs and get half price MOTs by joining the Vauxhall Service Club.
Online Service Booking
Our low prices are the prices you will pay, including fitting and VAT, for a range of wear-and-tear repairs and services.
Book a Service
Online MOT Booking
Now you can protect yourself against unforseen MOT bills with Vauxhall MOT Test Insurance, starting from just £75 for a 12-month policy.
Book a MOT
Our service plans are designed to offer worry free motoring. It's an easy way to budget for your regular servicing needs over your chosen period of time.
Book a Service
Saab Service Offers
We like to keep your Saab the way it was built, that's why we offer lots of great Saab service offers to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
J Davy Offers
Find out more about our fantastic offers.
Parts & Accessories
Competitive prices on Vauxhall parts and accessories.
In the event of an accident, make sure you come running to us. You can either call Vauxhall Accident Management first on 0333 3202 304, or you can book online.
Ask About Price Match Servicing
We’re never knowingly beaten on price!
At J Davy we understand that on occasions you may need to bring your car in urgently and we will always endeavour to ensure that your car is back with you as soon as possible.
However, wherever possible, we do recommend that you make an appointment prior to bringing your car in, to ensure you get a day and time to suit your needs.
- Fixed Price Menu Servicing
- Low Cost Tyres competitively priced and includes fitting, balancing, VAT and environmentally friendly disposal of your old tyre
- MOT Test Insurance designed to assist your vehicle through its next test and remove the element of uncertainty
- J Davy Service Plans designed to offer worry free motoring
- Vehicle Health Check - keeping your car in a safe and roadworthy condition is our first priority. As a result, whenever you visit J Davy, or your vehicle passes through our workshop, we will complete a free Visual Health check, a comprehensive visual inspection of the key functions of your vehicle which highlights if any attention is required on areas of your vehicle which could directly affect your safety, such as brakes, steering and tyres.
- Air Con Debug - regardless of the time of year, your car's air conditioning system generates condensation. This environment provides an ideal breeding ground for germs, bacteria, spores, mould and fungi.
- All types of mechanical repairs undertaken on cars and commercial vehicles
- Collection and delivery service available
- Courtesy cars available (conditions apply)
- Disabled facilities
- Ample customer parking
- MOT testing by appointment
- Motability Accredited