Discover Crossland X
New Crossland X looks great from any angle. Bold design features give it a compact, rugged appearance and with a stylish two-tone floating roof, you’ll turn heads too.
Vauxhall Crossland X specification
The NEW Vauxhall Crossland X comes with these features as standard:
Wheels And Chassis
- 16-inch silver-effect four twin spoke alloy wheels.
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Emergency tyre inflation kit (in lieu of spare wheel)
- Rear spoiler
- Switchable Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Rain-sensitive windscreen wipers
- Front camera system: Lane departure warning
- Front camera system: Traffic sign recognition
- Manual headlight beam levelling
- Halogen headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- Front fog lights
- Twin electrically adjustable/heated manually foldabe door mirrors (wide-angle on driver's side) with automatic timed cut-off
- Body-colour door handles
- Chrome-effect front grille bar
- Driver's seat (eight-way adjustable)
- Front passenger’s seat (six-way adjustable)
- Height-adjustable front seat head restraints
- Front and rear 'seatbelt unfastened' warning light
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Vauxhall OnStar
- R 4.0 IntelliLink touchscreen infotainment system
- DAB system
- Six speakers (four front, two rear)
- Reach and rake adjustable steering
- Leather-covered steering wheel
- Driver information display (centrally located in instrument cluster)
- Electronic climate control including air conditioning
- Six airbags
- Hill start assist
- Multi-function trip computer (displayed on driver information display)
- Front 12-volt electrical accessory socket
- Speed-sensitive power-assisted steering
- Electrically operated front and rear windows with safety autoreverse and one-touch facility
- Cruise control with speed limiter and intelligent speed adaption
- Automatically dimming anti-dazzle rear-view mirror
- Driver's and front passenger's illuminated vanity mirrors with flip-up cover
- Courtesy lighting operated by door switches
New Crossland X
Finance Coming Soon
FREE TO GO INSURANCE
To find out how to get your free 5-day cover, please get in touch with J Davy Vauxhall today. We will organise everything for you, so you'll have comprehensive driving cover for you and your partner for five days.
Vauxhall Insurance will also offer a quote for your annual insurance needs. Comprehensive cover from Vauxhall Insurance automatically includes:
- Repair to any damage to your car in a Vauxhall bodyshop by Vauxhall trained technicians using Vauxhall genuine parts
- A courtesy car while your car is being repaired
- A replacement car if your new car is written off within the first 12 months of first registration.
How to Find Us
J Davy Basingstoke
Why Buy From J Davy?
With competitive pricing, extensive new and used stock, fully trained, experienced, helpful staff and extensive dealership facilities we can provide the best car buying experience in the area.
This together with the advantage of being Vauxhall main dealer to give you peace of mind that we are the best people to look after your car whether you require a service, MOT, spare parts. or even bodyshop repair should you require it.
At J Davy We Are SAF Approved
Our Specialist Automotive Finance (SAF) Approved status recognises our companies' commitment to increased professional standards and motor finance knowledge.
At J Davy all our dealerships are SAF Approved and all out customer facing employees who are involved in the sale of finance have passed the SAF competence test.